Your hands are an extension of your heart space so treat them well!
You need a bouncy ball like you would get out of a gumball machine and a table!
1. take a walk and just notice how your neck and shoulders feel.
2. Take a bouncy ball and place it under the palm of your hand and then rest your hand on the table.
3. Roll the bouncy ball under your hand for a minute like you rolled the tennis ball under your foot. You want to feel each finger with the bouncy ball and the whole surface of the hand. Remember it is the sensation of the slow conscious movement that creates there patterning of the nervous system so that your body is more aware of where your hand and arm are.
4. While doing this be aware of what the ball feels like on your hand and make sure to take deep breaths. Also watch that you’re allowing your shoulders to rest and your armpits to relax!
5. Be careful to be very light near where your hand and wrist meet as this is where there are nerves.
6. Do one side and then take a walk. See what the whole arm, shoulder and neck feel like then do the other side!
This is a great way to warm of the shoulders especially before/after an arm workout!