Embodied Equine Session
Integrative Bodywork Session for horses
At Instill Harmony we offer a gentle blending of Rolfing® Structural Integration, Cranial Sacral, Movement/Somatic exploration, Acupressure and a heart centered energetic approach to helping your horse feel their best!
- Balance tensegrity (structural integrity) in the horse's body
- Increased capacity to regulate nervous system
- Increased body awareness
- Facilitate healing from injury, trauma or changes in life
- A happier horse and human relationship
- Support for all stages of life
May utilize Surefoot pads and tuning forks during the session as needed and is appropriate for the horse.
Sessions are about 45-60 minutes
What to expect after a session
Ideally the horse should have the rest of the day off unless otherwise discussed.
After a session the horse will benefit from a hand walk or turnout
They may be extra playful as they explore their new body so keep that in mind that if they run too much in turnout you may want to bring them in
This time allows them to learn what their body is capable off and integrate the new sense of their body!